wxPython Frame ClassLast Update : 09 Dec, 2022
This tutorial will teach you about the wx.Frame class in wxPython.
A frame is a window whose size and position can usually be changed by the user.
Frame Class has a default constructor with no arguments. Also, You can overload parameters to the constructor mentioned as follows.
wx.Frame(parent, id, title, pos, size, style, name)
wx.Frame parameters & description
- This parameter is the window parent.
- Most of the time, this may be 'None'.
- When it is not 'None', the frame will be minimized when its parent is minimized and restored when it is restored.
- When it is 'None', the object is at the top-level window.
- This parameter is the window identifier.
- It can use the value of -1 to indicate a default value.