TA8227 Low Frequency Power Amplifier IC
The TA8227 is an audio power IC. This is built-in two channels developed for portable radio cassette tape recorders with a power ON / OFF switch.
TA8227 Low Frequency Power Amplifier IC Specification
- Best for supply voltage 9V.
- Wide operating supply voltage: VCC=5~12V.
- Low popping noise at power ON.
- Stand-by switch.
- Output power -:
- POUT=2.5W/CH at Vcc=9V, RL=4 Ohms, f=1kHz, THD=10%
- POUT==3.0W/CH at Vcc=9V, RL=3 Ohms, f=1kHz, THD=10%
- Built-in thermal shut-down protection circuit
UXPython is not the creator or an official representative of the TA8227 Low Frequency Power Amplifier IC. You can download the official TA8227 Low Frequency Power Amplifier IC datasheet to get more infromation about this IC.
Note : Copyrighted materials belong to their creator or official representative.
More Related IC Datasheets
CD2003 AM FM Radio IC
LA4440 6W 2-Channel, Bridge 19W Power Amplifier IC
LM386 Low Voltage Audio Power Amplifier IC